Tuesday 7 January 2014

Day 7 – 365 Days of Photography

1-7-2014


I wanted to give you my view of San Fernando, from the area that I currently reside in.  I drove to the highest point in the neighborhood and tried to capture the vast sea of color looking towards downtown San Fernando.  I will also like to capture this same image at evening approaching sunset and at night.   We will see.   The view is obscured by telephone and electrical lines, but it adds character.

Image captured at morning time, after dropping my kids to school.  The sun is up and shining in all it's glory at approximately eight (8) am.

This is Union Hall, San Fernando, looking towards San Fernando Hill.





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

1 comment: