Sunday 19 January 2014

Day 19 – 365 Days of Photography

1-19-2014

Today was a very good day for photography.  I captured a weeks’ worth of images, in all forms, from the abstract to the natural, right in the comfort of my own yard.  Unfortunately I am only allowed one post per day.  I chose this one.

Why?  For its spunk, its attitude, its drama, and for the softly spoken story of holding hands, posing on a lurch.  Everywhere nature expresses love, and can be seen in the simplest of forms.

OK, turn your back to me, and watch me out the corner of your eye.  I see you!

The Ruddy Ground Doves!





p.s. Thank you Larry Khan, with helping me find the name of these birds! :-) 

Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

3 comments:

  1. Katie ace
    Beautiful choice! Especially love the light and colors of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn
    Beautiful colors, A fav for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priscilla
    Ah thats such a lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete