Friday 3 January 2014

Day 3 – 365 Days of Photography

1-3-2014

Today the creative juices really started flowing.

I was thinking of what I could do to capture another image, one that displayed my mood. 

I finished another module of my advanced diploma in photography and the topic was lighting.  However, I set out to capture water, moving over black tile.   The white walls didn’t render the image I wanted. 

So I moved on to bouncing balls.  I had balls going everywhere, I had my daughter assist with props, slowed the shutter speed and she released a torrent of balls, balls were going everywhere, and I got some nice shots, but I wasn’t satisfied, after all I really wasn’t in a ballsy mood, *smile*.
 
I then decided to setup my tripod at the stove and capture the flame under the pot of brewing soup, a soup made from the turkey bone, pieces of the roast beef and ham all from Christmas.

I went to put the clothes into the dryer and put a fresh load of clothes in, and my eye’s fell on the vacuum cleaner.   Alas my next image was born.
Lights on, tube prop à The light at the end of the tunnel.

Email contact: upborel@gmail.com





© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment