Wednesday 1 January 2014

Day 1 - 365 Days of Photography



1-1-2014
Day 1 – 365 Days of Photography

I have decided to embark on a photographic journey, and through it I hope to learn new things about myself, my camera and my creative eye.  I hope to learn technique, composition, lighting and thus express my craft in a new way, bringing scenes to you that would maybe interest you in placing on your walls.

It was difficult deciding which photo to display.  I was out and about yesterday and captured some beautiful portraits of random people as well as a gorgeous scenery. I chose this one only because I put thought and effort into the composition and lighting when shooting it this morning.

I thank you for all who have encouraged me, and will follow me as I embark on this journey.

Any and all prints will be available for purchase.

I've invited fellow photographers to embark on this project with me and I have created a facebook page where we will all be posting daily.

You can email me with any requests @ upborel@gmail.com

© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 




No comments:

Post a Comment