Saturday 25 January 2014

Day 25 – 365 Days of Photography

1-25-2014


Saturday mornings my children have football (soccer) practice from 9am – 12pm.  We got there right on time, and they promptly started their warm up session with one of their coaches.  

In trying to keep with my red theme I took a number of shots, even some between my feet as I was wearing red Adidas trainers.  I decided with this picture as a few of the children were wearing red. I bled all the other colors out and highlighted the red in the picture.  I managed to get some cars, a home roof top, a red bench, some red flowers, as well as the side of a building also with a touch of red.  My daughter was wearing a bandanna of the Trinidad Flag (our colors are red, black and white) and my son has a black Nike with red tongue and laces, and he is standing to her left.  My nephew is wearing a red pair of shorts, with my niece standing two to his left and a boy wearing red socks to his immediate right.  Another chap is wearing a red t-shirt and the coach is wearing a striped red shirt and he is in the middle of the circle.

I almost posted a picture of porridge in this pictures place as I had the worst headache yesterday evening into last night and that was my ‘pick me up’ dinner.

Location: Skinner Park, San Fernando

A touch of red.




Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

2 comments:

  1. Paul T ace
    The splash of red is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn
    wonderful processing.

    ReplyDelete