Tuesday 21 January 2014

Day 21 – 365 Days of Photography

1-21-2014


Bar humbug, my Epson printer broke.  The paper feeder has a flap that jammed when opening the printer and a piece on knowing to me broke off and went down into the unit together with the printer.  The result a broken off aligned wheel that jams with the ink cartridges as they try to move back and forth, thus spraying ink everywhere.  I wanted to see what caused the havoc, because my print job came out with a glop of ink on one end of the paper.  I had to throw a little light in there and this is the result of my image.

Printer promptly replaced with a Canon Pixma.  Always an opportunity for a fresh start.

“old thing brings new thing”




p.s. Thank you Gary Bartholomew for helping me with today's image.

Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

1 comment: