Saturday 4 January 2014

Day 4 – 365 Days of Photography

1-4-2014

This morning I went to my God parents home.  My God father presented me with a lime.  It was 'humungous', bigger than my hand.  I asked him what type of lime it was, he just looked at me, smiled and said “a lime”.  It’s yellow in color and looks more like a native of the lemon family.

I thought it fitting that I should capture an image of it for the world to see.  

I would think that it is grafted with another fruit.  I took a picture of it next to a lime, so that you can see the vast difference.

He told me that when I am going to use it, that I should place it in the microwave as it is hard and that way, heating it up yields more juice.  I suspect that I can make an entire mug of juice from this one fruit.

I captured this image, by placing light on the side of the fruit that would not be illuminated by my flash, thus depicting the roundness of the fruit.

I call today, “juicy”.

Email contact: upborel@gmail.com




© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

1 comment:

  1. Christy Carter
    love your work, this is great!

    ReplyDelete