Monday 27 January 2014

Day 27 – 365 Days of Photography

1-27-2014

I was holding out on providing a shot as I knew that my kids had swimming practice.  I also planned to go to play table tennis after their swim class.  It has been over 10 years since I have played and I am very rusty.  Needless to say I was shamefully beaten and knew it would occur the moment the host announced that there would be a round robin tournament.  Well I captured several shots at swim practice and at the table tennis venue as well.  The table tennis images are humorous, but they are a series where I captured a player closing his eyes as the ball approached him, and the next shot has him looking below the table at the ball in flight half way below the board.  I decided to use one of my daughters doing a rotating exercise whilst working on her back stroke.

I am super late posting because when I got in from table tennis it was after ten and by the time I showered and what not, I was too tired to head to the computer.  I had to wake up early to go meet up with friends in the city the next day and I knew I had another long day ahead of me, so this girl needed all the rest she could get.







Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn
    This capture is very good. The colors are awesome and the action is good.

    ReplyDelete