Thursday 23 January 2014

Day 23 – 365 Days of Photography

1-23-2014


Looking through glass, I sometimes find it difficult to focus.  They say as you age, your eyes start losing focus, and the first focus to go is your nearsightedness.  I have been wearing spectacles for a very long time and was diagnosed as short sighted with an astigmatism.  My left eye is more strained than my right.  Now I have difficulty reading through my glasses as when I look through them for distance, my eyes no longer re focuses to close ups.  I now remove my glasses to read and look at things close up.  I was doing some macro shots of a ginger lily and decided that maybe instead, I should show you them how I see them.

Here is the tropical Trinidad ginger lily, through my eyes.





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

2 comments:

  1. Katie ace
    Very creative idea, and I love all the light and colors here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew S ace
    I hear you, sister. Three years ago I didn't need glasses, now my nearsightedness is so bad I can't even read a newspaper without them.

    ReplyDelete