Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 5 – 365 Days of Photography

1-5-2014


Vision, foresight, planning, mission, goals, reality, all within reach, within scope, and within sight.

Look through my eyes, as I attempt to show you what I see.

What is sight?
-    The power or faculty of seeing; perception of objects by use of the eyes; vision
-    An act, fact, or instance of seeing
-    One’s range of vision on some specific occasion
-    A view; a glimpse
-    Mental perception or regard; judgment

By token of description, what I photograph and how I depict it is just a capture of my sight, my perception, my vision, my eye. 

This is what separates each photographer / human being, because we all perceive differently, therefore our images are portrayed differently.   As you travel life’s byways and converse with your fellow man, often times you may notice or observe something in the immediate neighborhood of your conversation and when mentioned, the other didn’t see the same thing.  A mere example of how we each see differently.  Even when you do see the same things, your attention to detail differs, one may see all colors, one may see actions, or composites.  We learn to appreciate the differences in each other and embrace the vision.

Today I bring you my vision.

p.s. Image captured using macro lens in reverse 10x + 4x, top lit and front lit, self capture,




Email contact: upborel@gmail.com



© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment