Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 2 – 365 Days of Photography

1-2-2014

I went into my son Kristian’s toy box and got out a few toy cars.  I wiped down a black surface and got a big white page out of my daughters drawing book.   Back lighting, spot lighting with toy finger lights and the dull images came to life.   I then played with ISO, using highest option on camera, changed aperture to increase depth in field, stepped back so that I was in focus (used prime lens).

I smiled when I saw what I had captured.  Hope you like it too

You can email me with any requests @ upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 


2 comments:

  1. Danny Colón Very creative, Odee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan Szablewski I really like how the green looks on that Mustang.

    ReplyDelete