Friday 24 January 2014

Day 24 – 365 Days of Photography

1-24-2014


Today was a hectic day for me, I had to hustle, so that I could make it out the door to an appointment.   Here are the red ginger lilies that I started capturing before deciding to show them through my eyes. They are starting to wither, so I tried to blur out the withered tip and capture the life below.  I'll have to throw them out soon.  They're a center piece on my coffee table and brighten the room.  I love hues of reds and oranges, especially paired with minty and limey greens.  I seem to have been on a red tip, for the past few days, so I'll have a go at it for the rest of my week.  

Ginger Lilies up close and personal!





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment