Sunday 30 March 2014

Day 89 – 365 Days of Photography

3-30-2014


Queens Park Savannah, Port of Spain.  

My husband wanted to go scrimmage with his childhood mates, at his old stomping ground, known as the savannah.  I embraced the opportunity to take some shots in and around.  Here are some homes on the hill overlooking the Savannah.  The female at the bottom was flying a kite.  At this point the kite fell to the ground.  The place was windy.  I am standing facing North, you can see the western light from the setting sun on the left sides of the homes.  Queens Royal College is South West of me.  I will bring you some more shots of around the savannah, in the ensuing days.





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment