Tuesday 18 March 2014

Day 77 – 365 Days of Photography


3-18-2014

Today is actually 3-19-2014.  I didn’t shoot yesterday.  Today, my daughter has a day off from school, and I managed to talk her into a photo shoot.  She is 15 and the promise of wearing “Mom’s” makeup, heals, jewelry and clothing was enough to twist her arm into it, after all, all little girls love playing dress up.  I outfitted her, made her up and we went downstairs to setup.  I also did a few shots via tripod and remote of me in there, which I will showcase today (3-19-2014) as well.

I am pleased with the outcome, so I am showing a number of our different poses below.













Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment