Thursday 6 March 2014

Day 65 – 365 Days of Photography

3-6-2014


Speedlight or external flash, time for some experimentation.  It came in the mail today so what better subject to capture than one of my favorite people.  My Mother!  Here she is sitting on the couch enjoying a morning of the tube.  She says the flash almost blinded her.   LOL!

I hope I inherit the lack of wrinkles that she displays in her late 70s, looking so good.  I've seen photos posted of folks younger than her that look lots older. Good gene pool.  




Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment