Sunday 23 March 2014

Day 82 – 365 Days of Photography


3-23-2014


One of the downfalls of third world living is that first world inventions are often not readily available and if they are, the price range is often outside my comfort zone.  That being said, I wanted to experiment with some still images and a high contrast shot.  I decided to build a light box.  I got a box and box knife and attacked it, taped up the inside with white paper, tissue papered three sides and proceeded to light it.  I didn’t have the lamps to get the lighting that I really wanted.  A trip to the hardware store would be in my future for sure.  I came up with lighting these two little vases, using what make shift torches and lights we had and thought it came out ok.  This was after several attempts.




Email contact: upborel@gmail.com



© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment