Saturday 8 March 2014

Day 67 – 365 Days of Photography

3-8-2014


This is a filler photo, as I didn’t get out shooting today.  The day proved to be a hectic one. 

Here is a previously taken shot from this week when I went down to Icacos.  Here’s my husband and cousin standing on the beach, not paying attention to anything at all, not noticing that I captured them.   They’re busy eating “fat pork” (Chrysobalanus icaco, the cocoplum, Paradise Plum and icaco), a local fruit that grows off of a shrub like tree that grows in sand, or on beaches.

They’re standing enjoying the sea breeze, patiently waiting for me to do what I do!





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment