Saturday 22 March 2014

Day 81 – 365 Days of Photography

3-22-2014

I’ve been back to the islands a little over a year, not without the torment of missing friends.  My adult life was spent making new friends, and missing them is a part of the course of moving.  What joy it is to know that one of those friends is here visiting and my family gets to see him.  He too is excited and is rummaging through his own camera, showing us pictures of places and people he captured on his visit.

We plan to meet again before his return home far far away.  I am sure I will capture more the next time we see each other.


A few other shots.



Kirk and Hayden





© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment