Saturday 31 May 2014

Day 151 – 365 Days of Photography

5-31-2014


Yesterday, one of the ladies at my outing said to me that she follows my 365 project and thinks that she couldn’t have done it, because she would have run out of ideas.  Another jested that she would’ve been snapping her toenails by now.  Well I am not quite there but close.   Lol!  Looking for things around the house that point to my life, I came up with this little number.

I have a serious shoe fetish, owning close to seventy five pairs, and I still do not think that I have enough, coupled with the fact that I love colorful socks.

I like boots and socks, shoes and flip flops!






© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment