Monday 12 May 2014

Day 132 – 365 Days of Photography

5-12-2014


The date was 5/12/2003. The place was Northside Hospital Women’s Services.  The time was approximately 11:30pm.  On that date, at that place, around that time, I was groggy, tired, spent, because I had just delivered a baby boy of 7lbs 13ounces.  Now he is more than 100 pounds heavier and 11.  Time surely flies.  We are to cherish every moment.  My children are my pride and joy.  I’ve showcased my soon to be 16 year old daughter before and thought it only fitting that my son got a photo shoot all of his own.  His choice today – no school.  He wanted to stay home relax and later have pizza, cake and ice cream with the family (god parents included at least those that reside in Trinidad).  He is an “A” student, so we figured, hey, why not.   While I was checking my flash, I caught him trying to look at his tongue, which when he heard the shutter released produced much giggling.  These are most of his natural expressions, which I am glad got captured.  He is the typical, loving but rambunctious little boy.







© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment