Saturday 3 May 2014

Day 123 – 365 Days of Photography

5-3-2014


A good friend of mine was having a birthday bash at his home today.  I woke my kids up around four and we got out the house and down to his by 5:15am.  Today was also a carnival atmosphere street celebration in the village that raised me “Point Fortin”, where the house party was being held, and I didn’t want to be blocked from getting into the street that his house is on.  After getting there, I took a walk out to see if I could connect with my niece and nephew but that proved to be futile as the crowd was too thick.  This however is one of the sites that I saw on my way bobbing and weaving through the crowds.  (I hate crowds!)  Jouvert in the streets of Point Fortin for Borough Week festivities on this the climactic peak of the weeks activities.







Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment