Friday 2 May 2014

Day 122 – 365 Days of Photography

5-2-2014


Today my mother and I headed down to Point Fortin, the place of my birth.  We visited many friends along the way, but the highlight was my visit with my dear school mate who is partaking on this 365 journey with me.   We spoke all sorts of camera jargon and looked at features that the camera offered.  Here is a fun shot of him testing out a lens on his camera body.

p.s. I learnt that I had things in my kit that I didn't realize I had.



Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment