Sunday 1 June 2014

Day 152 – 365 Days of Photography

6-1-2014


So I didn’t take a picture today, but instead whilst looking around the 365 site, I saw on one of the latest blog posts this RAWCOMP thing where I get to completely ‘butcher’ someone elses photograph and totally ‘funkyfy’ it.

I thought I’d have a go, since, I am not an ‘ace’ member and don’t have multiple albums, I am just going to use this as a filler here and enter the little competition.  Hehe.


Sunday was an exhausting day though, from cleaning my car, to errands at the wholesale club, to errands at the grocery store, to going back home to cook, to tending to sick kids, my day was done and I was pooped.








© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment