Sunday 29 June 2014

Day 180 – 365 Days of Photography

6-29-2014


To say I was tired from yesterday’s adventures is a complete understatement.  I was completely knackered.  My dear husband recognized and quickly came to the rescue, providing a hearty omelet breakfast and a scrumptious fried rice with baked fish and vegetables lunch.  Not to mention the massage on that wretched shoulder, that was completely sore, so much so that I even forgot of the thumping that my shin took, until I had to rub lotion over the spot.  Needless to say picture taking didn’t occur from my bed.  On top of all of that it rained none stop, so neither of us left the yard, well truth be told, I barely left the bed.  So here I bring you the kingbird that I took earlier this week at a neighboring park.






© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment