Monday 30 June 2014

Day 181 – 365 Days of Photography

6-30-2014


Last week of school here in Trinidad and Tobago.  However, all end of term exams have finished.  Both of my children did not want to go off to school today, and apparently my husband felt he should be afforded the same luxury.  He asked what I had planned for the day, and he promptly dressed, saying he was heading to the mechanic.  Well we went our separate ways and then he started calling the phones of each child asking sneaking little questions about my camera and equipment.  I immediately knew what he was up too.  My birthday being July 2nd, here comes the birthday gifts.

I accosted him with gift in hand upon his return and to my utmost pleasure, I now own something heavy duty enough to carry my SIGMA 150-500.

Hehe

Said ownership is upping my macro game too.  As this thing allows the camera to be flipped in the most precarious of angles.
So here is my morning snack….some cheezies.






© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment