Friday 13 June 2014

Day 164 – 365 Days of Photography

6.13.2014


Well my friend Kevin and I have been working on merging our photography.  Not that he needed me in any way, form or fashion, because he already has a lucrative photography presence on our small island.  However, we recognize that me being extremely personable gets approached way more than he does and can bring a different perspective to the photos.  We find our synergy to be excellent.  We’ve known each other since we were teenagers, both being in the same youth groups at church, and our jovial personalities are similar, meaning we have the same sense of humor.  We can jest and know that it is just that.   We’ve come up with a name for our collaboration and it’s K.O. Photography.  K-Kevin O-Odette but KO-Knock Out lol!  Kevin has created a wonderful logo for us and our photo shoot we did, we are finally ready to release the photos from it as a collaboration with this new logo.  I have been busy helping with the logo and processing of photos to slowly roll out and introduce our concept.  So I’ve not been snapping as I should have been.  I fear that as a result the only thing I can show are photos from the said shoot.

In all fairness, (since I post to multiple sites, including blog, 365project and facebook) to not give away which shots are mine from his, I will post the photos that I took of him taking her. 








© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment