Wednesday 4 June 2014

Day 155 – 365 Days of Photography

6-4-2014


What a fun day.  I co-manage a women’s football (soccer) team here in Trinidad and I had picked up the uniforms yesterday evening.  I drove them down to the team’s owner/manager as she has to take them to be printed.  I contacted fellow photographer and told him that I would be in the area and he invited me on a photo shoot of a model that he had lined up for the day.  I didn’t get to do many shots as the time was fast approaching for me to go get my kids from school, but I did get some nice candid shots of him.  This is one of them.

p.s.  we had the same idea.  He captured me as well in action!  LOL!






© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited 

No comments:

Post a Comment