Thursday 24 July 2014

Day 205 – 365 Days of Photography

7-24-2014


It’s been several days since I’ve posted, today being 8/2/2014. I’ve been bombed about an SD card that failed that had some pretty important photos on it.  I haven’t been able to restore the images and needless to say, it’s very unnerving and taxing. 
I will be posting mainly filler shots through today and continue shooting from then on.  After all, life goes on and I must perk up.

I decided to toy with the processing of some of the images that I took at the park. 

This taken of my daughter, as she stood nonchalantly whilst I adjusted my tripod and setup.




© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment