Wednesday 2 July 2014

Day 183 – 365 Days of Photography

7-2-2014


So today is the birthday.  How fitting that reaching just about the halfway point of the project is within celebration of my birthday.

My daughter had a field trip today with her class to Heritage park.  They were going hiking and horseback riding.  She felt it fitting that since it was my birthday that I should accompany her on the trip.  I tried to punk out, but she went ahead and paid for it, I didn’t want to waste her hard earned (allowance) money.  I decided to take minimal camera equipment.  After all, I am not in the best of shape.  This is all I could muster with the equipment I walked with, which was camera only, no ND filters, nor extra lenses, nor tripod. 








© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment