Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 198 – 365 Days of Photography

7-17-2014


This morning I got up, showered and went downstairs and the mangoes in the fruit basket were calling my name.  After devouring three and drinking a glass of water, I thought, my gosh, I have no room for breakfast now.   I went out to a business meeting and promptly upon return made a banana, peanut, protein smoothie, and thought that would suffice.  My mother asked me for a ride so that she could go into the city to conduct business.  I call out to my children to go with me for the ride to drop her off, well alas, as fate would have it, my son asked for pies from the pie stop.  I couldn’t resist.  An aloo pie with chow mein would be my demise.  Greedily I bought two, and as you can see couldn’t even complete one.  It’s all in the fridge now, it’ll have to be my lunch.  Sadly though, as I have a tuna casserole that I lovingly made and wanted to partake of.  Ah, there goes my days meals, treadmill here I come.









© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment