Sunday 6 July 2014

Day 187 – 365 Days of Photography

7-6-2014


I co-manage a Women’s football team here in Trinidad and Tobago. Several team members play at a national level.  There are representatives on the national under 15, under 17, under 19 and senior teams.   The national senior team had a friendly match against Venezuela in preparation for their world cup qualifiers later in August.  The manage / owner / founder of the club team that I co-manage is the manager of our National Senior team, she rose to the occasion because of the great work she did in producing many valuable players for the country.  Her team has been in existence for over 15 years and I’ve been assisting since my return in December 2012 to make this my second season on board. 

My husband and I took two of the club level players with us and attended the game.  I took several shots from in the stands.  It was a night game and being in the stands made me have to up my ISO in order to get a decent shutter speed so as to capture some action.  In doing so, of course some rain was introduced.  

However, you can still get the gist of the matter……… GOAL

Trinidad walked away victorious scoring five goals to none by Venezuela.


The rest of the game shown below.












































© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment