Friday 18 July 2014

Day 199 – 365 Days of Photography

7-18-2014


"The home of my deceased paternal grandma brings back so many childhood memories. Times spent with my cousins and aunts and uncles as well as time spent with grandparents when they were alive. Also bittersweet because many of my trips there were with my dad. 
But one of the best, is the abundance of fruit, and my aunt and uncle kept it up. Seems like my timing is perfect. Everything seems to be in season. Mango, sapodilla, plum, noni, banana, plantain, sour cherry, breadfruit. I love it. Plus my children get to climb and pick and eat to their hearts delight. Ah Tobago Tobago!!!"








© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment