Tuesday 22 July 2014

Day 203 – 365 Days of Photography

7-22-2014


How did I end up 4 days behind in posting again?  Golly, seems like the daily grind is taking all of my time.  Well I took the kids to eat pizza and although my camera was in the car.  The best camera at hand was my Iphone at the restaurant.  Here goes.

Well I wrote this with the intention of posting and didn’t and now I am further behind. L Well I’ve been shooting, however, I stepped into an unfortunate occurrence.  My SD card failed on writing and converted to RAW so I have some images that needs recovering.   Working on it and by end of week I should be able to post.  IN the meanwhile let me at least catch up the four days I was referring to in this original prior paragraph.





© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited


No comments:

Post a Comment