Monday 21 July 2014

Day 202 – 365 Days of Photography

7-21-2014


Today I toyed with some photo manipulations because I am really an artist at heart.  I manipulated several photos to my liking.  I chose to showcase this one as today’s 365.  My son, shot here at yet another canon monkeying around, edited into a painters touch somewhat (No chickens behind him this time).

Every day from me a thousand words you incite, 
only yours eyes can see the places to which i invite,
into my life, I have given you the gift of sight,
as my flash becomes the constant light
with me, you journey along my life's road,
your heart I touch when my messages are told
i hope you enjoy as my story i unfold
Of new and also enticing places of old.

What a tool this small shutter
All these words are more than uttered
Before I press my heart it flutters
As I stifle delightful mutters
So to you I send this gift today
I hope it warms your heart in the same way
As it does to mine as it plays
With every one of the thousand words it says

For in the beginning there is a canvas
To me it has imparted its trust
White and oh so pristine
But how long shall it remain clean
It my job to color it in every way
And every day I get closer day by day by day



Here are some additional photo manipulations done today!









© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment