Wednesday 2 April 2014

Day 92 – 365 Days of Photography

4-2-2014


I am completely knackered. 

This morning I dispersed of all the left-over lunch/dinner to my husband and kids for their lunch today.  As a result I am supposed to cook today.  Instead I spent the day cleaning.  I did my usual living room, dining room, breakfast nook, kitchen sweep, but who told me to go upstairs and enter my daughter’s room.  LHM!
It looked horrid, and she had cleaned it, or so she said.  So now, its lunch time, (well way past it) am famished and tired.  I’ve not taken a photo of the day, but one thing for sure, when there is nothing else available to shoot, this girl can shoot some food.

So what’s for lunch?  On a bed of some sort of hybrid lettuce, cut up juicy red tomatoes, some green olives, a little onion, grated (by muah) cheddar cheese, a boiled egg and one of my favorite dressings, Vidalia onion.  Hmmmm………not to shoddy after all.  No tossing except in the belly.

Now if the urge to sleep can stay away long enough for me to schlep my kids from school.





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment