Monday 21 April 2014

Day 111 – 365 Days of Photography

4-21-2014


I always think of the old adage that says “On the mountain top it’s glorious, but it’s in the valley I shall grow”.  As I look at the heavenly cloud formation and the light mist of morning dew rising from the hills, I am reminded that in the valley there is life, life of foliage, fauna, flora, animals and humans.  The lush green coverage from the top gives the impression of deep forestation, however, below there are homes, and natural habitat of many of our bird species and other animals.  This is part of our Northern range in the Arima valley.  It’s North Easterly direction also lends to many natural springs and the beginning of some of the nation's rivers.  I love these mountain views.  One day I’ll get a wide angle lens to be able to capture a better view of this vista.






Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment