Thursday 10 April 2014

Day 100 – 365 Days of Photography

4-10-2014


After 100 days of photo taking, I can honestly say and see that I’ve learned many things and have many things yet to learn.  It’s indeed challenging keeping up with the project, but persevere I must.  Every comment and word of encouragement on facebook and the 365project has kept me going, and I trust that with God’s grace and guidance, I will see it through to completion.  To the followers of my blog, I know it's been different than my usual writing posts, and I appreciate you still following. I have reached yet but shy of 1/3 of the way.  

My creative juices will really have to kick in for future subject, but the thought process is to improve the technique on the existing.  Here I bring to you some Purple Honey Creepers, they’re of the tanager family.  It’s raining here in Trinidad and these birds are enjoying playing and feeding under the blessing from the sky.

I appreciated each of you, to my fellow photographers – Keep snapping!  To my family and friends, thanks for cheering a girl on, I love all of you!



 
Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment