Sunday 13 April 2014

Day 103 – 365 Days of Photography

4-13-2014


A day of relaxation on the beach.  I went down and just sat and basked in the sun at Vance River beach.  I figured it’s about time that I start back bringing the sand to you!  J

I cooked stew chicken with pigeon peas, sautéed vegetables in teriyaki and oyster sauce and mashed potatoes.  I brought the food along with me, beach moments make me hungry.  In addition we had a cooler filled with an assortment of refreshing drinks.

Sun, Sand and Sea!



A few extras 






Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment