Saturday 19 April 2014

Day 109 – 364 Days of Photography

4-19-2014


What a promising day!  It started off with communication via facebook messenger from a class mate of mine; the conversation was cut short because she was prepping to come to San Fernando.  When I indicated that I lived in that city, she asked to meet for breakfast.  Always great seeing old friends, we sat and ate and laughed and reminisced.  Whilst there eating I got a phone call reminding me that I was supposed to be at the football (soccer) grounds for the shooting of a video for one of my young ladies in preparation for college.  At the field my daughter decided to monkey around with her brother’s cap and his head stocking.  He took it off earlier as he got hot fielding the balls for us.

 



Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment