Wednesday 23 April 2014

Day 113 – 365 Days of Photography

4-23-2014


Computer troubles!  Who has had them?  My “Personal Computer” (PC), I feel like its really personal, I want to call it my “Divorced Computer” (DC) has been acting up since before I left the US.  So much so that I wiped my hard drive, reinstalled windows and started over from scratch.  Well in so doing, tons of music and photos were unreachable for a while.  I’ve since toggled around with several laptops etc.  So then fast-forward, relocation and free time on hand, since I no longer have to drive in to a 9-5, I decided to finally fix this bad boy.  Yes “boy”, just because I am a girl hehe.  Anyhow, new hard drive, additional memory, computer working sweet; NOT!  Fail, the “DC” crashed again.  So troubleshooting time……..ah ha, this SATA cable and bay must be faulty.  I caught you on camera, now behave yourself.

p.s. New cable installed in slot 3, fingers crossed!





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment