Friday 29 August 2014

Day 241 – 365 Days of Photography

8-29-2014


I love skies, but I also love oceans, rivers, lakes or any body of water.  Water has the same level of connectivity; it is the one mass that touches every country.  We are all connected by the same body of sea even though in my region it’s name may differ, if I had a sail boat I could set out and get to where you are.  It’s infinite and sure.  That is why I firmly believe that pollution of rivers and seas should be controlled by a world police.  It should not be allowed in any country as the pollution thereof not only affects the country in question but the whole world rather.








© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment