Wednesday 27 August 2014

Day 239 – 365 Days of Photography

8-27-2014


Reviewing Old Images are fun.  I am looking at images from my trip to England and back then I was relatively new to my DSLR and furthermore, on this trip I started shooting RAW.  In addition I didn’t know much other than the fact that I liked taking pictures.  Well I am still learning and now I am trying to get accustomed to editing.  I am really a newbie here.   Well this particular image was boring to me. So I took the sky from one of my Caribbean beach shots and imposed on this Euro scene.  I think it adds way more drama to it.   Also did some uplifting of this image.  What thinks you?






© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment