Thursday 28 August 2014

Day 240 – 365 Days of Photography

8-28-2014


I have edited more of my pictures from last year and I bring to you more of my new editing series.   Primarily because I have not been out shooting as I’ve started a new gig and it is consuming most of my time.   I can foresee that the next week I may not get a chance to post at all until possibly the weekend.  So I forewarn you now.   Today it was fitting to enter this new chapter of my life as I celebrate the memory of my dad.  It was also fitting that this was  the image that I edited.  No bright sky here.   It’s been 3 years since he left us and the memory is still fresh and raw. 






© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment