Thursday 14 August 2014

Day 226 – 365 Days of Photography

8-14-2014


Throw back Thursday!  Back to the zoo we go (not literally but just because it’s a throw back photo) for yet another sad zoo animal.  This particular animal flashed me with his nether regions when I was taking his picture.  Unfortunately he did it so fast, that I captured it on camera.  That feat tickled my son pink.  In pure good taste I will show you his face.

This is a howler monkey and they are famous for their loud howls, which travel three miles through dense forest.  Noisy little buggers.  Our forests are full of them and they can be spotted in many of our rain forests.  They are indigenous to Central and South America.



Oh and happy birthday to my Mother-in-law.  God bless her always!



© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited



No comments:

Post a Comment