Thursday 27 February 2014

Day 58 – 365 Days of Photography

2-27-2014


Today I drove into Port of Spain yet again.  However, instead of showing you any of the pictures I took there, I've decided to show you this shot.  I went into Port of Spain to meet with a friend who is here for the carnival.  With him, he brought a lens for me.  I was so anxious to try the lens out that I took this shot as soon as I got home, zooming into the neighbors backyard.   The ‘Exif’ says it all!

Another view of the neighbor’s hibiscus fluttering in the breeze.





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment