Thursday 13 February 2014

Day 44 – 365 Days of Photography

2-13-2014


……………and then I feel a change, like a fire deep inside
Something bursting me wide open, impossible to hide
And suddenly I’m flying, flying like a bird
Like electricity, electricity
Sparks inside of me and I’m free, I am free

By Hall, Richard Melville

This view is looking at the underside of the meter box from the electric company outside the house that I reside in.  You also see all the electric cables running up the wall, entering the house via the roof.





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment