Friday 14 February 2014

Day 45 – 365 Days of Photography

2-14-2014


Sixteen (16) years ago, today, the man that I later married asked me to be his.   Although today is not our wedding anniversary, it’s a day I cherished as it marked the very beginning or our journey.   I pray that everyone could find a love like this.  We cherish our time together and pray for continued bliss.

Another family heirloom, a token of love, given by my dad to my mom many moons ago, and I thought it befitting to symbolize today!









Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment