Wednesday 5 February 2014

Day 36 – 365 Days of Photography

2-5-2014


This is a busy week for me.  Morning meetings, Afternoon meetings, Evening meetings and even night meetings, and the week has just begun.  Today I drove up to Chaguanas donning my navy blue suit and light blue dress shirt, I met with the meeting host and had a grand discussion.  After, I met with an old school mate and we headed into Port of Spain.  I sat in the car waiting for her to come out of a business place, she too being an apt business woman was on her ‘A’ Game.  I looked up and down the street, camera in hand.  I reflected, and here is a reflection of my reflecting.
Looking back!




Email contact: upborel@gmail.com


© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment