Saturday 15 February 2014

Day 46 - 365 Days of Photography

2-15-2014

It’s 1:44pm, my telephone rings, I look at the display of my iPhone, I do not recognize the number.  It is not one of my saved contacts.  I answer skeptically “Hello!”  The caller says “Hello, Miss Lawrence, Brent here from Websource”.  Me “Brent, you all work on Saturdays”.  “Well I like getting my deliveries out of the way, makes a lighter Monday for me”.  I smiled knowing very well what I had ordered.  “I am home, so come on through”.  “I will be there in five (5) minutes”.

I love toys.  I just received some ND filters and a remote and I was anxious to test it out.  So here I am in another selfie, on a twenty second exposure of my front yard.   I do recognize that my lawn needs to be cut, and the weeds need to be pulled. The place is very windy, my front yard is breezy enough to warrant long sleeves in the evening, even though we boast of 80 degree temperatures (and NO, I am not anemic).   In the near future, you will see better scenic views utilizing these things.  Today marks the beginning of a long exposed journey.  Can you say DELIGHTED!  LOL!





Email contact: upborel@gmail.com

© 2013, Odette M. Lawrence and NorDean Canvas. All rights reserved. The use and/or duplication of this material without the express and written permission of this blog’s author and/or owner are unauthorized and strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment